Thursday 14 December 2017

Duck Matte Decisions Lip Cream

dUCk
#MATTEDECISIONS LIP CREAM



As'salamualaikum Lovelies,

Who doesn't know dUCk in Malaysia and Singapore? Most people know. It has been quite a while since they released their dUCk cosmetics - in September 2017 if I remember correctly. Nothing have caught my eyes until these babies. The Matte Decision Lip Cream, all because they are named after my favourite TV series, Gilmore Girls. 

I bought not one but two to try out, and review it, might as well.
Honest reviews as always.

They said its kiss-proof and smudge-proof. 
Let's find out!


The first colour, is of course Shy Rory. I grew up watching Gilmore Girls and Rory as a role model (only the studying and reading habits). Therefore, this is a must and its my kind of nude.




Shy Rory is more on the brownish mauve. Perfect on all skin shades I dare say. I like that Fashion Valet have pictures of models with different skin tones wearing each of the lip colours. They make it simple for us to determine if the shades suit our skin tone and for our liking. Kudos for that!



My second colour of choice is Red Hot Lorelai. Now as a mother, I kinda reference her, here and there. Definitely know the kind of things a mother is going through. This red is totally perfect. It has the perfect red in my opinion. The power red, to power on with daily life. 
A hint of orange with a slight blue undertone, but not too much that it will make it look more burgundy. Nope. Perfect all year round, Red. Reminded me of Season 1 Lorelai.






So Let's talk:

Packaging
The box is a waste of paper. Such a huge box for a small item. Other than than, I am happy and impressed with the product packaging, especially the rose gold lid on the lip cream tube.

Application
It comes with a doe foot applicator which makes it really easy to apply and to be precise.

Texture
I love the texture, reminds me of Colour Pop's consistency. Smooth and more liquid than a cream. Therefore, it has a smooth finish. I find Shy Rory may need a second coat as it is not as opaque as Red Hot Lorelai. It is comfortable, non-drying and doesn't crack my lips (However, I do still use a lip balm, wipe the balm off and then apply the lip cream)

Lasting power
It doesn't last as long as a Colour Pop's. About 3 hours max, before it starts wearing off.
Definitely not transfer proof, as it leaves a stain on my coffee mug.
 But it doesn't leave an obvious smudge after after eating.


Overall, I like it. Will definitely keep wearing them, and of course touch-up required.
I will leave you to that lovelies.

Xoxo 
'Ain

SHOP FOR dUCk MATTE DECISIONS LIP CREAM

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig